Saturday 14 December 2013

Wood puns never grow old

Are you board?

Wood you prefer me to tell you a joke?

I consider myself very poplar so you better laugh.

I will ash your opinions when I need them and cherry pick the best answers.

You're probably thinking I need to spruce this up a bit.. feel free to log in with your comments.

Now that I have twigged your interest, I can branch out into more interesting conversation.

For you yoga enthusiasts, branching out into the downward dog should knot be done in your workshop. I saw you... and it wasn't pretty. Why don't you walk the plank instead? At least you won't be warped or twisted.

I hope yew all enjoyed reading this sappy post. I'll leaf you with this...

What is the best way to carve wood? Whittle by whittle.

The "K" in KJP

No comments:

Post a Comment